Monday, November 7, 2011

Homework for 11/7/11

Blocks E, F, and H - Since I will not be seeing most of you until Monday the 14th, please read section 3 in the packet that I have given you.  Read this actively, taking notes on the Proclamation of 1767, the Stamp Act, and the Quartering Act.

These three acts are very important to the town hall meeting that we will have on Monday.  So make sure that you understand them well.

I recommend going back and rereading the information on Saturday or Sunday night to prepare for the meeting.  Your participation will be graded during that simulation.

Also for homework, you must fill in the hand out that was given to you.  Page number 44.  It corresponds with section 5.3's reading.

If you have any questions about this please come and see me.  Have a good weekend, go outside and play!

Block B - Read sections 4 and 5 actively.  Also complete the hand out given to you:  sections 5.4 and 5.5.  

2 comments:

  1. For section 4 and 5, just actively read???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Mr.Blake

    I'm absence last Wednesday because I have a bad fever. So I can't turn in the history perspective.

    So, if I can't turn it in

    Will my homework 'History perspective' get lower point for being late two times in a row?

    -Wattle-

    ReplyDelete